500 gr flour
10 gr BiSALT Aegean Sea Salt – Fine grain
30 gr fresh yeast
375 gr water
25 gr olive oil
2 fresh rosemary sprigs
100 gr pitted olives
50 gr chopped dried tomatoes
For garnishing: BiSALT Sea Salt Flakes
1. Mix 10 grams of water and fresh yeast.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour and BiSALT Aegean Sea salt.
3. Add in yeast + water mix, remaining water and olive oil and start kneading.
4. Add finely chopped rosemary sprigs, olives, and dried tomatoes.
5. Place the dough in a greased oven dish. After greasing your fingers with olive oil, spread the dough into the baking dish.
6. Garnish it with more rosemary and cover it with a damp towel.
7. Let the dough rest in a warm location for 30 minutes, until it doubles in size.
8. Heat your oven to 180 degrees and bake the bread until it is slightly golden and cooked through.
9. Remove it from the oven and drizzle a little olive oil.
10. Garnish the focaccia bread with BiSALT Sea Salt Flakes.
Chef - Dilek Yetkiner 👩🍳
Photo - Ozan Çelik 📷